Friday, October 2, 2009

Good Week

This week we saw 110 patient visits, and collected $7000. This was a good week! On Thursday we saw about 37. I would love to see that many every day. If I saw close to 40 every day, I would definately consider this a sucess.

I have a new web page. Now I need to make it more useful. I'm going to start by making sure the site itself is correct and nothing else needs to change. Then I am going to get all the email addresses set so that we can start emailing people. Finally, I want to start a facebook page for the business. We'll see how it goes.

My water drinking has really never made it very far. I wanted to drink a half a gallon every day. In some cases it's barely been anything at all. I'll keep working on it. But I have been positive, doing my hobby, trying to get organized (I've decided to get to work early each day to go over all the names that will be coming in that day. I want to be ready to see them, to familiarize myself with them). I really would like the numbers to stay where they are...

No comments:

Post a Comment