Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I'm getting lazy with my goals

Okay time for another update:

Journaling - I've gotten pretty lazy with my journaling. It's been a little less than a month since I last wrote in my journal. Now I've put my journal onto this blog. I think this might be easier to keep writing this way.

Water - has been very rough. I have tried to get at least one bottle down. The goal is to drink two of them. I have gone several days where I haven't completed even one. I need to keep working on this. It's tough when pop tastes so good.

Being positive - I've been okay with this one. But I think I'm generally a pretty positive person. This one needs to improve with all of them.

Getting organized - This one is tough just like all the rest of them. But I am working on it. I just purchased a professional web site and we are working on our marketing.

My Hobby - I've been doing okay with this. Last week I finished making a step stool. It was fun and fulfilling. I think for my first time, this was pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment